Frequently Asked Questions
What is IMAGE Expo?
IMAGE Expo is a trade show for members of the professional beauty industry. The event is not open to the general public.
Who is allowed to attend IMAGE Expo?
Only beauty industry professionals and students are allowed to attend. Attendees are required to present identification showing that they are a member of the beauty industry. Accepted forms of I.D. are:
- • Salon/Spa Business License denoting salon/spa ownership
- • Cosmetology Nail Technician, Esthetician, Message Therapist License including International Licenses
- • Cosmetology School Business, State License or School ID Card
- • Other appropriate license(s) denoting you as a member of the professional beauty industry
- • Business card from the legitimate salon with your name imprinted on it
- • Letter from owner of salon/spa on certified letterhead (including owner’s business card)
- • Invoice from professional beauty product distributor/manufacturer
- • Student ID or letter from Certified Instructor on School Letterhead
Are children allowed into IMAGE Expo?
You must be at least 16 years of age to attend.
If I purchase a ticket, but am unable to attend, can I get a refund?
IMAGE Expo has a NO REFUND policy. Any purchase that is made is final.
What should I do if I lose my registration?
If you lose your show registration information, please contact us at 877-219-3976
Can I bring my camera to the show?
There is to be no photographs or video taken at the show unless you have written permission by IMAGE Expo.
Do I need to pre-register for classes?
You must register for hands-on classes. Free classes are on a first come, first serve basis.
Can I bring pull carts or strollers to carry my belongings?
Carts of any kind are not permitted at IMAGE Expo