Frequently Asked Questions
What is IMAGE Expo?
IMAGE Expo is a trade show for members of the professional beauty industry. The event is not open to the general public.
Who is allowed to attend IMAGE Expo?
Only beauty industry professionals and students are allowed to attend. Attendees are required to present identification showing that they are a member of the beauty industry. Accepted forms of I.D. are:
- • Salon/Spa Business License denoting salon/spa ownership
- • Cosmetology Nail Technician, Esthetician, Message Therapist License including International Licenses
- • Cosmetology School Business, State License or School ID Card
- • Other appropriate license(s) denoting you as a member of the professional beauty industry
- • Business card from the legitimate salon with your name imprinted on it
- • Letter from owner of salon/spa on certified letterhead (including owner’s business card)
- • Invoice from professional beauty product distributor/manufacturer
- • Student ID or letter from Certified Instructor on School Letterhead
Are children allowed into IMAGE Expo?
You must be at least 16 years of age to attend.
If I purchase a ticket, but am unable to attend, can I get a refund?
IMAGE Expo has a NO REFUND policy. Any purchase that is made is final.
What should I do if I lose my registration?
If you lose your show registration information, please contact us at 877-219-3976
Can I be a model?
To be considered, email . IMAGE Expo will hold a model call the day before the event starts. When the time and location are finalized, you will be able to attend the model call. There are no guarantees that you will be selected as a model, simply by attending the model call. You must be over the age of 18 to be considered, and you must bring identification with you to the model call.
Can I bring my camera to the show?
There is to be no photographs or video taken at the show unless you have written permission by IMAGE Expo.
Do I need to pre-register for classes?
Classes that are included in your show registration are on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are seating limitations for workshops that require an additional fee. If you are interested in attending workshops, it is strongly recommended you pre-register for them.
Can I bring pull carts or strollers to carry my belongings?
Carts of any kind are not permitted at IMAGE Expo